Government Contract | Iowa

Bid Information

Bid Alert No: 00000444982


Agency Bid No. Title: PUR1115-092

Received Date: 12/21/2015

Close Date: 01/11/2016

Purchase Type: Term:

Delivery Point: Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Special Notices: Questions Due By 01/04/2016 03:00 PM


Specifications include, but are not limited to:Data Collection Requirements4.1.1 At a minimum, data collection must include the following:a. Location Address including house number, street name, City address ID, and City street segment IDwith schema matching current City GIS address and street data.b. Species Trees are identified by genus and species using both botanical and common names and bycultivars where appropriate.c. Trunk diameter (to the nearest inch) at 4.5 feet above the ground. Overall ConditionThe general condition of each tree is evaluated in accordance with the International Society ofArboriculture rating system:Excellent-Trees in this class are judged to be exceptional trees possessing the best qualities of thespecies. They have excellent form, very minor maintenance issues, with virtually no dead branches,deformities or nutritional problems. These trees are in an acceptable location and can be expected toachieve a full mature shape and life expectancy. (ISA Rating 100%)Good-Trees in this class are judged to be desirable and with proper maintenance can be returned toexcellent classification. They may be interfering with utility lines, planted in an overcrowded location, orhave minor insect, pathogen or nutritional deficiencies. (ISA Rating 80%+)Fair-Trees in this category have some or all of the following problems: large dead limbs representingless than one-third of the canopy, large cavities in the trunk, major deformities, girdling roots, obviousinsect, pathogen, or nutritional problems. (ISA Rating 60%)Poor-Trees in this group are in degraded condition with irreversible problems. These can include deadbranches representing 50% or more of the canopy, drastic deformities, multiple trunk cavities, andsevere insect, pathogen or nutritional problems. (ISA Rating 40%)Removal-Trees in this category are either already dead or in such poor condition that removal isrequired. These trees have over 90% dead branches and/or have completely succumbed to insects,pathogens or nutritional deficiencies. (ISA Rating of Less than 40%)

Bid Related Documents

Download Document

Product Codes: 95845, 98802

Agency Information

Issuing Agency: City of Cedar Rapids

State: Iowa

Agency Type: State and Local

Contact: Judy Lehman City Clerk, 101 1st Street SE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, 52401

Phone: 319-286-5022

Fax: 319-286-5130




FREE Market Analysis

Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing