Government Contract | Florida
Tree and Shrub Planting

Bid Information

Bid Alert No: 00000423755

Bid Title: Tree and Shrub Planting

Agency Bid No. Title: 15/16-043

Received Date: 11/23/2015

Close Date: 12/01/2015

Purchase Type: Term:

Delivery Point: Various Locations, Florida

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Special Notices: Pre-Bid Conference Mandatory 12/01/2015 10:00 AM, Questions Due By 12/01/2015 10:00 AM, Bidder Prequalification, Performance Bond Required: 100%


Specifications include, but are not limited to: 2.1 The planting of native trees and shrubs shall occur in wet/mesic flatwoods. (Figure 1).2.2 Authorized native plants shall include the following species: south Florida slash pine(Pinus elliottii, var. densa) and saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) OTHER SHRUBS:fetterbush (Lyonia lucida), staggerbush (Lyonia fruticosa), gallberry (Ilex glabra), andblueberry (Vaccinium myrsinites and/or darrowii). A substitute of running oak (Quercuspumila) may be made in place of blueberry sp. depending on plant availability.2.3 The specific species number and placement of each plant will be determined by FWCpersonnel before planting begins. Approximately seventy percent (70%) of the materialprovided for this project will consist of pine trees and saw palmetto. The remaining thirtypercent (30%) will be an even distribution of other shrub species.

Product Code: 98852

Agency Information

Issuing Agency: State of Florida - Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission

State: Florida

Agency Type: State and Local

Contact: 2590 Executive Center Circle, Suite 100, Tallahassee, Florida, 32301



FREE Market Analysis

Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing