Government Contract | Texas
POLICE MOTORCYCLES PARTS, SERVICE, AND MAINTENANCE

Find Open Contracts in the Architecture and Engineering Industry

Find Contracts Now

Bid Information


Bid Alert No: 00000465756

Bid Title: POLICE MOTORCYCLES PARTS, SERVICE, AND MAINTENANCE

Agency Bid No. Title: 2016-529

Received Date: 01/21/2016

Close Date: 02/17/2016

Purchase Type: Not Stated

Delivery Point: El Paso, Texas

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Special Notices: Questions Due By 02/03/2016 06:00 PM, Pre-Bid Conference Optional 01/28/2016 09:00 AM, Warranty Required

Specifications

Specifications include, but are not limited to:A. The minimum hours of operation must be at least 40 hours per week and 5 days per week.B. Motorcycles must be secured at all times to prevent theft and to prevent people from tampering with theradios and sirens. (See Section C, #35, Garage Keepers Liability Insurance)C. Contractor must be able to repair / service at least two motorcycles at a time and have space to secureat least four additional motorcycles.D. Motorcycle repairs estimates shall be accurate 95% of the time on a monthly basis. The other 5% willbe accepted as estimate supplements should additional repairs be found after the vehicle is furtherexamined.E. Contractor will be reimbursed for all parts and/or materials used for the repairs of a motorcycle. TheContractor must submit an itemized statement for the repair work performed and copies of invoices forparts and/or materials used on a damaged motorcycle.F. Contractor will not do any repairs to any motorcycle without prior approval from authorized personnel ofthe General Services Department, Fleet Division. If a part or service is in question, the personauthorized by the Department to approve parts must be notified prior to the parts being obtained.

Bid Related Documents

Download Document

Product Codes: 06074, 07156

Agency Information


Issuing Agency: City of El Paso

State: Texas

Agency Type: State and Local

Contact: John Espinosa, Purchasing Division Purchasing & Strategic Sourcing Department, 300 N. Campbell, 1st Floor, El Paso, Texas, 79901

Phone: 915-541-4267

Fax: 915-541-4347

Email: espinosajx@elpasotexas.gov

< PREVIOUS PAGE

GET A FREE
MARKET
ANALYSIS

FREE Market Analysis


Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing

GET BIDS NOW