Government Contract | California
Linda Vista Skate Park

Bid Information


Bid Alert No: 00000506182

Bid Title: Linda Vista Skate Park

Agency Bid No. Title: K-16-1435-DBB-3

Received Date: 03/08/2016

Close Date: 05/10/2016

Purchase Type: Project Duration: 154 Work Days

Delivery Point:

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Special Notices: Pre-Bid Conference Mandatory 03/15/2016 10:00 AM

Specifications

Specifications include, but are not limited to:This project involve construction of a new approximately 34,000 square feet skate park facility within the existing Linda Vista Community Park. Proposed skate park elements are described as at and below grade features mixed with bowls, pipes, steps and rails. Associated ADA path of travel improvements are included. Documents must be obtained at www.planetbids.com The Project Contact is Rosa Riego - 619-533-3426, rriego@sandiego.gov. The City has incorporated mandatory SLBE-ELBE subcontractor participation percentages to enhance competition and maximize subcontracting opportunities. For the purpose of achieving the mandatory subcontractor participation percentages, a recommended break down of the SLBE and ELBE subcontractor participation percentages based upon certified SLBE and ELBE firms has also been provided to achieve the mandatory subcontractor participation percentages: 1. SLBE participation 6.0% 2. ELBE participation 11.3% 3. Total mandatory participation 17.3%

Bid Related Documents

Download Document

Amendments

Download Amendment

Product Codes: 91430, 98863

Agency Information


Issuing Agency: City of San Diego

State: California

Agency Type: State and Local

Contact: 600 B Street, Engineering & Capital Projects Department, San Diego, California, 92101

< PREVIOUS PAGE

GET A FREE
MARKET
ANALYSIS

FREE Market Analysis


Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing

GET BIDS NOW