Government Contract | California
Forest Home Farms ADA Pathway and Parking Lot Improvements

Find Open Contracts in the Architecture and Engineering Industry

Find Contracts Now

Bid Information


Bid Alert No: 00000436224

Bid Title: Forest Home Farms ADA Pathway and Parking Lot Improvements

Agency Bid No. Title: 5583

Received Date: 12/09/2015

Close Date: Not Stated

Purchase Type: Advance Notification

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Specifications

This project will improve the parking lot and portions of the pathways atForest Home Farms to provide access in compliance with Americans withDisabilities Act (ADA). The project includes drainage improvements in theparking lot, providing ADA compliant parking spaces, and installingapproximately 60% of the self-guided tour pathway from the parking lot tothe Gift Shop and Glass House (Phase I). The remaining 40% of thispathway will be upgraded in a future phase of the project that will extend thepath from Barn 12 up to the Tractor Barn (Phase II).

Bid Related Documents

Download Advance Info

Product Codes: 91375, 91381, 91347

Agency Information


Issuing Agency: City of San Ramon

State: California

Agency Type: State and Local

< PREVIOUS PAGE

GET A FREE
MARKET
ANALYSIS

FREE Market Analysis


Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing

GET BIDS NOW