Government Contract | Texas
Document Shredding and Destruction Services

Bid Information


Bid Alert No: 00000511442

Bid Title: Document Shredding and Destruction Services

Agency Bid No. Title: Ti-2016-28

Received Date: 03/11/2016

Close Date: 03/24/2016

Purchase Type: Not Stated

Delivery Point: Seguin, Texas

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Specifications

Specifications include, but are not limited to:The City of Seguin is seeking proposals for the provision of on-site secure document andother media shredding and destruction services. The City of Seguin requires a NationalAssociation for Information Destruction (NAID) certified service provider.1. The City estimates approximately 13,000 pounds of records will be destroyed.Approximately 75% of this amount is boxed while the remaining 25% consists ofcontinuous forms bound by tape into bundles.2. Contractor under this agreement shall provide the labor, equipment, supplies, insuranceand transportation for secure on-site shredding of confidential documents and othermedia (i.e. compact disks, film, negative, blueprints, microfiche, tapes transparencies,ribbons, etc.).3. Destruction will be on-site at two (2) City-owned facilities in the downtown Seguin area.4. City of Seguin prefers that destruction be accomplished in one day during the week ofApril 25-29, 2016.

Bid Related Documents

Download Document

Product Code: 96227

Agency Information


Issuing Agency: City of Seguin

State: Texas

Agency Type: State and Local

Contact: Twila Wood Purchasing Office, 816 Fred Byrd Drive, Seguin, Texas, 78155

Phone: 830-401-2451

Email: twood@seguintexas.gov

< PREVIOUS PAGE

GET A FREE
MARKET
ANALYSIS

FREE Market Analysis


Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing

GET BIDS NOW