Government Contract | South Carolina
Directory Assistance for College of Charleston and the Citadel

Bid Information

Bid Alert No: 00000572858

Bid Title: Directory Assistance for College of Charleston and the Citadel

Agency Bid No. Title: 5400011509

Received Date: 05/17/2016

Close Date: 06/07/2016

Purchase Type: 06/08/2016 - End date: 06/07/2021

Delivery Point:

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Special Notices: Questions Due By 05/19/2016 10:00 AM, Bidder Preregistration


Specifications include, but are not limited to:SCOPE:The purpose of this bid is to furnish directory assistance services for the College of Charleston and the Citadel, complyingwith the enclosed description, specifications and conditions as applicable to this notice. This is a critical service as it ismost often the first contact a customer has with the college. It is our opportunity to make the first impression a positiveexperience and it sets the tone for future contacts. The college is looking for a partner that can serve as a liaison with thepublic.The average volume of calls combined for each institution is 270 per day. Call volume is much greater during move-inthrough the first week of school but it is figured into the schools average daily call volume.SPECIFICATIONS:SERVICE PROVIDED TO CALLERS:1. Calls must be answered by a live person 24/7/365.2. Calls must be answered as College of Charleston Directory Assistance (for CofC) and the Citadel DirectoryAssistance (for the Citadel)3. Our 24 hour day is divided into two segments, Daytime and Nighttime. Daytime is between the hours of 7:30AM-7:30 PM and Nighttime is between the hours of 7:30 PM-7:30 AM. Each segment requires a 95% averageanswer rate by a live person within a maximum of 30 seconds with the remaining 5% of calls answered by a liveperson within 60 seconds including ring time and time in queue.4. Caller ID numbers and names of callers must be captured automatically and forwarded to recipient.5. Contractor must be able to transfer callers to 911 should an emergency with the caller be detected.6. Contractor must be able to transfer calls for each institution without incurring long distance charges.7. Contractor must have the capability to provide announcements, music on hold and preferably, provide institutionalspecific announcements or music while callers are on hold or in queue.8. Calls must be answered in five (5) rings.9. Callers must not remain in queue any longer than 60 seconds, including ring time, before call is answered by a liveperson.10. Callers must never receive a busy signal.11. Contractor to provide a flat, single charge per call answered. This is a fixed price that is inclusive of transfers,patches, and all other subsequent and related transactions arising from each incoming call.

Bid Related Documents

Download Document

Product Code: 91577

Agency Information

Issuing Agency: State of South Carolina-Department of Administration

State: South Carolina

Agency Type: State and Local

Contact: Jason Evans Department of Administration, 1200 Senate Street, Suite 409, Columbia, South Carolina, 29201

Phone: 803-737-2805




FREE Market Analysis

Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing