Government Contract | New York
Comfort Station Replacement, Cherry Plan State Park

Bid Information

Bid Alert No: 00000433256

Bid Title: Comfort Station Replacement, Cherry Plan State Park

Agency Bid No. Title: SA CH 2014-01

Received Date: 12/07/2015

Close Date: 01/06/2016

Purchase Type: 270 days after agreement has been approved

Delivery Point: 10 State Park Road, Petersburg, New York

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Special Notices: Pre-Bid Conference 12/16/2015 10:00 AM, MWDB: Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) 13% Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) 17% MWBE Combined Goal 30%, Performance Bond Required: 100%, Payment Bond Required: 100%, Bid Bond Required:


Thousand Demolition of existing comfort station and One Hundred Thirty Dollars and construction of new comfort station along with No/100 associated site and infrastructure improvements Electrical Contract D004807 $44,270.00 Forty Four Thousand Install electrical in new comfort station Two Hundred Seventy Dollars and No/100 Mechanical Contract D004808 $26,630.00 Twenty Six Thousand Heating, cooling and related systems for Six Hundred Thirty Dollars new comfort station and No/100 Plumbing Contract D004809 $107,380.00 One Hundred Seven Plumbing for new visitor center. No additional specifications were given.

Bid Related Documents

Download Solicitation Notice

Product Codes: 91438, 91450, 91468, 91400

Agency Information

Issuing Agency: State of New York - Department of Environmental Conservation

State: New York

Agency Type: State and Local

Contact: Kurt Kress

Phone: 518-584-2000



FREE Market Analysis

Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing