Government Contract | Arizona
City of Chandler Right of Way Repairs

Bid Information

Bid Alert No: 00000527890

Bid Title: City of Chandler Right of Way Repairs

Agency Bid No. Title: MU6-745-3676

Received Date: 04/01/2016

Close Date: 05/03/2016

Purchase Type: 1 year term

Delivery Point:

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Special Notices: Pre-Bid Conference 04/14/2016 10:00 AM


Specifications include, but are not limited to:The City of Chandler Municipal Utilities Department (the City) is accepting sealed bids to enter into a termcontract to provide right of way repairs on an as needed basis. For bidding purposes, the City estimates that90% of the resulting work shall be routine in nature with the remaining 10% emergency repairs. All repairtype work is intermittent, rarely scheduled in advance and relatively small. Typically the city requires a 5' X 8'asphalt patch and concrete collar for valve work, a 2' X 20' asphalt patch for new services, concrete sidewalkpanel replacements and random size asphalt patches for main repairs.This service shall be provided, on an as needed basis, for a period of one (1) year, with options as outlined inthe TERM section of this Solicitation.The Bidder is encouraged to read the Solicitation documents very carefully, as the City shall not be responsiblefor errors and omissions on the part of the Bidder. The Bidder is also encouraged to carefully review their finalsubmittal documents, as the Evaluation Committee is not required to make interpretations or correct detectederrors in calculations.Bidder shall familiarize themselves with the nature and extent of the solicitation and contract documents, workto be performed, all local conditions, and federal, state and local laws, ordinances, rules and regulations thatmay in any manner affect cost, progress or performance of the work

Bid Related Documents

Download Document

Product Codes: 96154, 91382, 91430, 96884, 91319, 91396, 91395

Agency Information

Issuing Agency: City of Chandler

State: Arizona

Agency Type: State and Local

Contact: Raquel McMahon, Purchasing Office P.O. Box 4008, Chandler, Arizona, 85244

Phone: 480-782-2407

Fax: 480-782-2410




FREE Market Analysis

Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing