Government Contract | Missouri
Branson License Office

Bid Information

Bid Alert No: 00000424617

Bid Title: Branson License Office

Agency Bid No. Title: RFPS30034901600205

Received Date: 11/24/2015

Close Date: 12/11/2015

Purchase Type: Not Stated

Delivery Point: Jefferson City, Missouri

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Special Notices: Bidder Preregistration


Specifications include, but are not limited to:License Office Personnel Requirements The contractor shall employ license office personnel to promptly and efficiently process the transaction volume of the license office, care for the business demands of the license office, and routinely provide good customer service to enable performance of the services in compliance with the requirements stated herein. At a minimum, the contractor must:Provide personnel who meet or exceed the qualifications committed to in Exhibit A of the contractors awarded proposal;Interview, hire, withhold taxes, and pay license office personnel in accordance with state and federal laws; andServe as or employ and assign a contract manager and office manager, as specified below. The office manager may be the same person as the contract manager, although having a separate person for each position is preferred. However, co-managers (either contract or office) are not permissible. The office manager or contract manager must be available to the license office during operating hours.The contract manager and office manager must have experience in one or more of the following areas, with the state agencys preference being in the order listed: (i) management experience in a license office; (ii) management experience in a business other than a license office; (iii) experience processing transactions in a license office; or (iv) non-managerial customer service experience in a business other than a license office.The following responsibilities shall be required of the contract manager and office manager:Be responsible for the contract, ensuring contract compliance, including conducting independent semi-annual contract compliance reviews (applies to contract manager);Perform services in the license office each week for the minimum number of hours specified in Attachment 1, regardless of the number of license offices the contract manager or office manager operates. The contract manager and office manager must each work at least 75% of the minimum number of hours per week specified in Exhibit A, in the license office during the operating hours. The remaining 25% of the minimum number of hours per week specified in Exhibit A must be worked in the license office, but may be worked before or after operating hours. If the contract manager and office manager are the same person, such person shall perform services for no less than the minimum number of hours per week required for the contract manager and office manager combined;Monitor license office operations;Perform any duties required specifically by state agency policies and procedures;Monitor customer service and review customer feedback, complaints, and resolutions to complaints;Learn and maintain knowledge of motor vehicle and driver license transaction processing, inventory control, and fraud detection and prevention and periodically demonstrate knowledge of these functions while working in the license office as needed and upon request by the state agency; andThe state agency prefers that the contract manager or office manager review all vehicle and marine title transactions and supporting documents on a daily basis to ensure any necessary corrective action is taken prior to submission to the state agency.Verify deposits and perform cash audits to ensure all funds are properly accounted for.It is preferred that the contractor employ other supervisory personnel (e.g., assistant manager, supervisor, senior clerk supervisor, etc.,) who will routinely supervise license office personnel, assist with overseeing license office operations, perform supervisory duties on a daily basis even when the office manager is present, and serve as back-up for the office manager. It is preferred that the supervisory personnel have at least three months of license office experience and that they process transactions during busy times.

Product Codes: 95800, 95870

Agency Information

Issuing Agency: State of Missouri - Office of Administration

State: Missouri

Agency Type: State and Local

Contact: Laura Ortmeyer, Division of Purchasing and Materials Management Division of Purchasing and Materials Management, 301 West High Street, Room 630, Jefferson City, Missouri, 65101

Phone: 573-751-4579




FREE Market Analysis

Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing