Government Contract | New Jersey
AGRICULTURAL SUPPLIES 2015

Find Open Contracts in the Architecture and Engineering Industry

Find Contracts Now

Bid Information


Bid Alert No: 00000412247

Bid Title: AGRICULTURAL SUPPLIES 2015

Agency Bid No. Title: Not Stated

Received Date: 11/06/2015

Close Date: 11/24/2015

Purchase Type: Not Stated

Delivery Point: Toms River, New Jersey

Delivery Date: Not Stated

Special Notices: Bidder Preregistration

Specifications

Specifications include, but are not limited to:Sterns Miracle Grow, 15-30-15 5 lb. Box 4 BX $ $ 2 19-27-10 H.D. Starter Fertilizer with 30% nutraline, derived from Methylane Urea, Ammonium Phosphate & Sulfate of Potash 2.90% slowly available Nitrogen from Methylane Urea 50 lb. Bag, NO SUBSTITUTIONS 100 BAG $ $ 3 5-4-5 Earthworks natural Organic fertilizer 5,000 sq. ft. per 50 lb. Bag Blended with: Compost, poultry digest, organaform, Langbenite, black rock phosphate, Greensand, humic acid Guaranteed Analysis: Total Nitrogen: 5% Water soluble nitrogen: 2% Water insoluble nitrogen: 3% Available Phosphoric Acid as (P2O5): 4% Soluble potash (K2O): 5% NO SUBSTITUTIONS NO BIO SOLIDS 300 BAG $ $ 4 18-24-12 Turf Starter Fertilizer 50 lb. Bag 300 BAG $ $ 5 Roots, granular growth enhancer, 3-3-4 greensgrade humas, sea kelp extracts, vitamin B-1 and plant co-enzymes, 25 lb. Bag 50 BAG $ $Page 22 of 35 Item # Description Manufacturer Item # Est. Qty. Unit ofMeas. Unit Price Total Price 6 Tree Spikes made of solid fertilizer for evergreen trees, 15-7-6, each spike to be sufficient in size to accommodate one inch of trunk diameter, 160 Spikes per Case with Nylon Caps 6 CASE $ $ 7 16-10-9 Tree spikes made of solid fertilizer for deciduous trees. Each spike is to be sufficient in size to accommodate one inch of trunk diameter size,160 Spikes per Case, 44 lb. Case 20 Nylon Caps per Case 6 CASE $ $ 8 Lime, Pelletized, 1 bag covers 2,500 sq. ft. 40 lb. Bag 230 BAG $ $ 9 Lime, Granulated, 90% dust free, 50 lb. Bag 80 BAG $ $ 10 Solulime-calcitic limestone, 50 lb. Bag CHEMICAL ANALYSIS Calcium 30.0% Magnesium 4.8% Calcium Oxide 37.5% Magnesium Oxide 8.0% Calcium Carbonate 67.5% Magnesium Carbonate 17.0% Total Carbonates 84.5% Trihydroxyglutaric acid 2.0% Total Calcium Carbonate Equivalent 90.0% Effective neutralizing power (ENP) 87.0% Effective neutralizing value (ENV) 87.0% Moisture (maximum) 1.0% PHYSICAL ANALYSIS OF LIMESTONE BEFORE BEING PELLETIZED 10 Mesh 100% 20 Mesh 100% 60 Mesh 95% 100 Mesh 90% 200 Mesh 83% 325 Mesh 71% 400 Mesh 60% FINENESS EFFICIENCY RATING 98.0%

Bid Related Documents

Download Document

Product Codes: 33500, 33540, 33542, 33572, 67540, 67545, 67585, 67590, 79020, 32510

Agency Information


Issuing Agency: County of Ocean

State: New Jersey

Agency Type: State and Local

Contact: Michelle I. Gunther County Administration Building, 101 Hooper Ave Room 328, Toms River, New Jersey, 08754

Phone: 732-929-2101

< PREVIOUS PAGE

GET A FREE
MARKET
ANALYSIS

FREE Market Analysis


Get a FREE 90-Day Market Analysis and see the bids you’ve been missing

GET BIDS NOW